10 Acres Of Open Space, Creek And Woods – Just 35 Mins From Tulsa
A nice deep tract of land offering varied terrain, no covenants, and a homesite on a hill.
Here are 10 country acres with 10 great assets:
- There are no covenants or restrictions! The only factor will be the zoning, and on that point:
- It’s zoned A-1 (Agricultural), meaning mobile homes are allowed. It’s one of the most flexible zoning-types that exists in Creek County. Speaking of “creeks”:
- There’s a small creek near the rear boundary, which will no doubt attract wildlife.
- The terrain is varied, with some open space, some trees, a pond and a half (one is shared with the neighbor), some flat areas and some gentle slope – making this a very versatile tract of land.
- There’s over 300 feet of paved road frontage, and the land stretches back a quarter mile!
- The Abstract has been updated and is currently in storage.
- It’s only 35 minutes to Tulsa, putting this in easy commute distance.
- It’s only 30 minutes to Keystone Lake, if you like water activities and sports.
- There’s an old well on site. We’re not sure if it still produces any water, but where there’s one well, it’s likely that another can be drilled.
- The price is amazing! We’ve seen similar properties in the area with similar attributes selling for over $20,000 more!
To view the land yourself, look for the property bordering (and just north of) 12732 S 433rd West Rd, Bristow, OK 74010. Please do not trespass on neighboring properties. This land does not have any driveway apron already installed, so you’ll need to pull onto the side of the road.
Mobile homes allowed, zoned A-1.
GPS Coordinates: 35.9806715902207,-96.4787039100282
- Drumright Historical Museum – 10 mins
- Heyburn Lake – 20 mins
- Heart of Route 66 Auto Museum (Sapulpa) – 25 mins
- Keystone State Park / Lake – 30 mins
- Keystone Ancient Forest (Hiking) – 30 mins
- Pretty Water Lake (Fishing) – 30 mins
- Stillwater, OK (College Football and Dining) – 50 mins
Nearby Cities / Towns:
- Drumright, OK – 10 mins
- Bristow, OK – 15 mins
- Sapulpa, OK – 25 mins
- Tulsa, OK – 35 mins
- Broken Arrow, OK – 45 mins
- Oklahoma City, OK – 1 hr 20 mins
- Wichita, KS – 2 hrs 30 mins
This land has clear and marketable title, with no liens or back-taxes owed.