13 Acres Of Wooded Privacy – 40 Mins From Vidalia
Easy access onto this property via paved frontage and a culvert.
This property has some great features which might make it just right for you:
1) There’s paved road frontage making this a very easy property to get to.
2) A culvert is already installed leading to a basic driveway into the heart of the property.
3) An old well is located on site (function is unknown).
4) An old cabin and shed might be able to be repaired, or torn down and replaced.
5) The wooded, flat terrain might make for a beautiful country home-site.
6) There are very few if any restrictions on the use of this land, giving you flexibility to use it for just about anything.
7) Mobile homes are allowed, including single-wides, tiny homes… even RV living is allowed – as long as your plans meet septic requirements.
GPS Coordinates: 31.8788369048624,-82.7732829396376
Nearby Cities / Towns:
This land has clear and marketable title, with no liens or back-taxes owed.
See more details on our website here:
PLEASE NOTE: Although we have done extensive due diligence on this property and provided as much information as we possibly can, based on our own understanding of the details, the ultimate responsibility to verify the various aspects of this property falls on the Buyer. Therefore, please be sure to confirm for yourself any and all important and pertinent property details, such as buildability, access, restrictions, etc – to ensure that this property is right for you. Our website includes handy links to the various authorities who can answer your specific questions.