2.7 Acres In Beautiful Subdivision on Lake Thurmond – 1 Hour From Augusta, GA
Quiet surroundings would make this lakeside subdivision a great choice for your retirement home.
This property is located within the Providence Ferry subdivision, a developing neighborhood located on the shores of beautiful Lake Thurmond – just an hour from Augusta, GA, and a stone’s throw from the South Carolina line. Here’s what we love about this land:
1) It’s completely wooded, meaning you can carve out however much open space as you like without ruining the very private feel you’ll have here.
2) It’s a large lot! At 2.7 acres, there’s plenty of space to enjoy a relaxed lake-community life.
3) Every lot in the community has underground electric/internet and public water utilities in place, ready to go.
4) It’s located in a well-presented subdivision which has been developing at a nice, unhurried rate – meaning for now, most of the lots are still vacant, waiting for their owners to one day break ground and build their retirement dream-homes.
5) The HOA fee is very reasonable, working out to about $28 per month and helps to maintain the lovely entrance water-feature and sign, paved road surfaces, underground utilities, community pavilion, dock – and more!
6) The HOA covenants are balanced: keeping eye-sores (think rusty mobile homes and junk cars) from developing and maintaining the order of the neighborhood, without being overbearing. Please note, mobile homes and modulars are NOT permitted in this subdivision.
NOTE: The original developer says that each lot passed a soil survey when originally subdivided, but of course you’d need to get another one done before commencing construction.
Make sure to check out the subdivision’s covenants on our website, or read more at the subdivision website found here:
Feel free to bring your Buyer’s agent: we’re paying a commission of $750 for this property.
Please note that we are not offering owner financing for this lot.
GPS Coordinates: 33.912222, -82.511111
Nearby Cities / Towns:
This land has clear and marketable title, with no liens or back-taxes owed.
See more details on our website here:
PLEASE NOTE: Although we have done extensive due diligence on this property and provided as much information as we possibly can, based on our own understanding of the details, the ultimate responsibility to verify the various aspects of this property falls on the Buyer. Therefore, please be sure to confirm for yourself any and all important and pertinent property details, such as buildability, access, restrictions, etc – to ensure that this property is right for you. Our website includes handy links to the various authorities who can answer your specific questions.