29 Acres With Running Creek – 45 Mins From Dublin, GA
What a great tract of land for recreational or homestead use!
Located just 45 minutes outside of Dublin, Georgia is this large, 29 acre parcel of land in Johnson County – which might make for a great recreational or homestead property. Here are some highlights:
1) There’s over half a mile of direct road frontage on Kite Road.
2) The terrain is gently sloped, making this an easy place to build any structure/s you may want to erect.
3) Much of the acreage is partially cleared of large trees, but all along the back of the tract are thick woods.
4) There’s a running creek! Magruda Creek runs the entire length of the western boundary.
5) The wide shape of the lot means there’s plenty of buffer on either side between you and your neighbors.
6) This property has a recent survey on file!
About half a mile of Magruder Creek runs along the back of this property! As such, floodplain maps show that there would need to be a buffer of about 100 feet from the creek for any structures to be located.
GPS Coordinates: 32.718386, -82.482527
Nearby Cities / Towns:
This land has clear and marketable title, with no liens or back-taxes owed.