Over 4 Acres On A Paved Road With Driveway And Electric – Just 40 Mins From Macon, GA
Mobile homes are allowed at this flat property with a number of old sheds, offering plenty of privacy and usable space.
Here are two adjacent lots being sold together to form a 4.67 acre property. Here are the highlights:
- The paved county road (Cummings Rd) grants quick access to this property from the many surrounding central Georgia towns.
- There’s already an unpaved driveway leading deep into the back of the property, so you can already drive all the way into this tract and park your vehicle.
- An electric meter has already been installed at this location, which will simplify your getting a service set up in the future.
- At 4.67 acres, there’s plenty of room to spread out and use this land.
- Legally, these are two separate lots. So you’d have the option to use half of the land, and then sell the other half or maybe even place a separate dwelling on it for your relatives. (Please confirm with the county offices and covenants if this is your intention.)
- There’s a good mix of trees and cleared areas, which will help you to imagine how you’ll use the property moving forward.
- There are a number of run-down structures and sheds already on site. It may be possible to rehabilitate some of these for storage purposes, but we’re pricing this land as if none of these structures can be used.
- There are restrictive covenants that run with this land, as referenced on the deed. They don’t seem to be enforced currently, and even if they were, they are very light so as to place only a few reasonable restrictions on how this land can be used. To read the covenants, please check the downloads section on our website listing.
Apparently there might be a well installed on this property, but we were unable to locate it. So we’re pricing this land as if there is no well installed currently.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The various barns and sheds on the land should be inspected with due caution, since their structural integrity and safety is unknown.
- Direct frontage on a paved county road.
- Unpaved driveway already in place for deep property access.
- Electric meter already on site.
- Existing structures on land may pose a safety hazard. Waiver of liability must be signed before visiting the land in person.
GPS Coordinates: 32.591998, -83.989460,32.5917278424908,-83.9886576680335
- Pearson Farm (fresh peaches & pecans) – 5 mins
- High Falls State Park – 50 mins
- Lake Juliette – 50 mins
- Indian Springs State Park – 1 hr
Nearby Cities / Towns:
- Zenith, GA – 3 mins
- Reynolds, GA – 10 mins
- Roberta, GA – 13 mins
- Fort Valley, GA – 15 mins
- Byron, GA – 20 mins
- Perry, GA – 30 mins
- Warner Robins, GA – 40 mins
- Macon, GA – 40 mins
- Griffin, GA – 1 hr
- Columbus, GA – 1 hr 15 mins
- Atlanta, GA – 1 hr 45 mins
This land has clear and marketable title, with no liens or back-taxes owed.
See more details on our website here: https://tierralandco.com/listings/georgia/crawford-county/over-4-acres-on-a-paved-road-with-driveway-and-electric-just-40-mins-from-macon-ga/
PLEASE NOTE: Although we have done extensive due diligence on this property and provided as much information as we possibly can, based on our own understanding of the details, the ultimate responsibility to verify the various aspects of this property falls on the Buyer. Therefore, please be sure to confirm for yourself any and all important and pertinent property details, such as buildability, access, restrictions, etc – to ensure that this property is right for you. Our website includes handy links to the various authorities who can answer your specific questions.