12.5 Acres with Cabin & Storage – 15 Minutes from Milledgeville, GA
With electric and water well on-site, your hunting retreat is almost move-in ready.
This recreational property has a little bit of everything. This could be a great camp site, hunting property, or prepper’s paradise! Here are some highlights:
1) There’s a hunting cabin built and stocked with a number of appliances and some furniture. It may need a little TLC, but overall it seems to be in decent condition.
2) There’s an old single-wide mobile home. It is in need of restoration or replacement.
3) There’s a shipping container with shelving. This would be good for a large storage area.
4) A water well it’s already installed. We believe it functions, but we make no guarantees as to it’s condition.
5) Electric service is already installed and currently switched off. (We recommend a flash light for visiting the property, since the cabin is dark inside.)
6) A dirt driveway runs from the buildings to the road. There’s erosion at the road, so a culvert would be needed at the road to allow easy access to the property.
7) A gate is already installed blocking driveway access.
8) There’s a large pond at the southeast ends of the property.
9) The entire property is nicely wooded, but not so thick as to prevent walking through the woods.
We’re selling this property “as-is” and make no guarantees as to its condition. Buyer is responsible for completing their own due diligence. These are actually two properties next to each other, totaling 12.5 acres.
Please note that this property has not been surveyed, so all depicted boundaries are approximate.
Mineral rights do not convey with this property.
Has multiple structures, a well, and electric on-site.
GPS Coordinates: ## 33.128032,-83.049616,## 33.128032,-83.049616,## 33.128032,-83.049616
Nearby Cities / Towns:
This land has clear and marketable title, with no liens or back-taxes owed.