How to Navigate Parcel Access in Arkansas

Arkansas law provides a way for owners of landlocked parcels to petition for an easement through another party’s property to access their landlocked property. The requirements are set forth by § 27-66-401 et seq., and state that you must give the owner notice (including the amount of payment the owner offers for the road), and then filing a petition with the clerk of court in the county in which the property is located. The petition for an easement for ingress and egress to and from the petitioner’s lands must include certain information.

Join The Discussion

Compare listings